Thursday, February 11, 2010

google give you real money

Just like you, I, too, have been looking for ways and means to beat the recession. I know that there are tons of opportunities online; I have tried so many programs, actually, and even lost a good amount of money through online investment scams. I was of the belief that you have to invest money in order to rake in money. Then I stumbled on one program that changed all that, and that's Google AdSense.
Google AdSense, to begin with, is an affiliate program which allows you to display ads on your website or blog and then earn money for every click those ads generate through your site.
So how exactly do I earn with Google? Well I actually don't have a website, but a series of blogs, and these blogs allow 3rd party applications such as Google AdSense. Having a website professionally made would cost me tons of money, so I decided to go for something that's free.
It's not the design of the site that makes the difference, as you must know, but the relevance of the content. So I make sure to write relevant content, as often as everyday, or every other day. You see, in order to earn big with Google, you have to expose the ads to more people, and one way you'll be able to do that is to update your blog as often as possible.
I know that I must get visitors (hundreds or thousands if possible) to my site in order to take advantage of the AdSense Program of Google. More visitors mean, more chances of my ads being clicked on. So aside from having relevant content, I also make sure to use keywords that are searcheable.
Now, what do I exactly mean by this? You know, there are certain keywords that get searched more often than the others. It is very important therefore that you know what keywords to use in order to have your website seen by more people. In my case, I did a lot of research on what keywords are in demand and which have the highest CTR (click-thru rate).
I didn't make loads of money at first, but as my blog grew in popularity, that's when streams of money started to pour in. It used to take me some months before reaching Google's required payout of $100, but now, I literally rake in thousands of dollars every month.
Remember, though, Google AdSense is not one of those get-rich-quick schemes that you find on the net these days. You cannot ask your friends to click on the ads as this is totally against Google's TOS; the clicks have to be unique and valid.

No comments:

Post a Comment